Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

30 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Douglas Luiz is one of the best corner takers in the league. 

Our team is full of midgets and Alf Garnett word. Aside from Mings they cannot head for toffee. We have the aerial threat of a mole. 

It's one of the main reasons I cannot wait for Carlos to return, an actual aerial threat from set pieces. 

Luiz is the only one though.  And even then, he's not consistent.

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Douglas Luiz is one of the best corner takers in the league. 

Our team is full of midgets and Alf Garnett word. Aside from Mings they cannot head for toffee. We have the aerial threat of a mole. 

It's one of the main reasons I cannot wait for Carlos to return, an actual aerial threat from set pieces. 

Aerial threat of a mole 🤣🤣

Unconfirmed reports he has a 15 million pound release clause. We gotta be all over that. And PSV in also. How ( and im not been arrogant ) can they be a more attractive option than someone like us with where we play versus them. And also given how long he’s played in Spain im saying this is Emery’s work too. Again. 

36 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Unconfirmed reports he has a 15 million pound release clause. We gotta be all over that. And PSV in also. How ( and im not been arrogant ) can they be a more attractive option than someone like us with where we play versus them. And also given how long he’s played in Spain im saying this is Emery’s work too. Again. 

I've been to Birmingham and I've been to Amsterdam. I can see why someone might prefer the latter

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Boring practical question, but has this guy already done his military service or would we be losing him for several months at some point?

Hasn’t done it yet but mandatory service is 21 months there. He has to do it before he’s 28 so he’s got awhile but if he accomplishes something that puts South Korea in a positive light (I.e. Son captaining the national team to an Asian Games title) then he could have it knocked down to much less. Son’s was reduced to just 4 weeks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YLN said:

I've been to Birmingham and I've been to Amsterdam. I can see why someone might prefer the latter

Forgive me if I am misreading the general thrust of what you are suggesting, but I'm not sure blazin' and bangin' are top of Mr Kang-In's decision making process while considering where he chooses to ply his trade next. 

Edited by Lerner's Driver
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Forgive me if I am misreading the general thrust of what you are suggesting, but I'm not sure blazin' and bangin' are top of Mr Kang-In's decision making process while considering where he chooses to ply his trade next. 

What if mandem likes to blaze?

Â