Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Not sure. I vote for Kudus.

I think for me he’d give us more options as he can play any one of AM, RW, SS.

I think he’s a better player than Lee Kang in too. 

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Surely his agent would be representing more than one player.  Maybe we’re after Abde Ezzalzouli.

I think I watch a hell of a lot of football yet I come on this thread and I’m always having to google players that are mentioned 🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Second striker.

Not really...  I've seen Mallorca a few times this season and he's more like a poor man's David Silva who plays as a 10 or out wide left.  Strong set piece taker, fantastic touch and dribbling ability in tight spaces, but physically small and not very rapid.  Mallorca is known for their defensive football and don't commit a lot of players forward in their attack, but he's been their star player in the games I've watched this season.

15 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Not really...  I've seen Mallorca a few times this season and he's more like a poor man's David Silva who plays as a 10 or out wide left.  Strong set piece taker, fantastic touch and dribbling ability in tight spaces, but physically small and not very rapid.  Mallorca is known for their defensive football and don't commit a lot of players forward in their attack, but he's been their star player in the games I've watched this season.

Sounds like a similar player to Buendia.

31 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Sounds like Bailey 😉

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Second striker.

31 minutes ago, KMitch said:

15 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Sounds like a similar player to Buendia.

Thought so, I can’t imagine if we were interested in him that he would fill the striker requirement that Emery has referred to wanting, he would go into the pot of players behind that position that we will be acquiring if that’s the case.  Emery has said he wants a striker.

Wonder if we’ll do the same thing we did with Azaz, buy him and then immediately loan him out (Vitoria). 

Not sure this type of signing takes us to the next level though. 

Wasn’t there links a while back to Osorio, Moleiro and Lee Kang in? They all strike me as development signings, not 1st team improvement signings. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Lee Kang-In has over 100 La Liga appearances, he's not some South American teenager with a few senior appearances. 

I doubt he'd leave a mid-table La Liga team to be sent on loan to a mid-table Portuguese team.

I was gonna say, no chance! No comparison to Azaz at all.

Edited by Tom13

59 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Take it with a pinch of salt, but this outlet is claiming it’s a done deal

Would align with his agent being at Bodymoor the other week...

Just looked up Lee Kang-In and his positions this season for Mallorca; basically can play from AM, LW, RW even Second Striker and Centre Forward.

Predominately LW though, only 22 and will improve immensely under Professor Emery.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Would align with his agent being at Bodymoor the other week...

Just looked up Lee Kang-In and his positions this season for Mallorca; basically can play from AM, LW, RW even Second Striker and Centre Forward.

Predominately LW though, only 22 and will improve immensely under Professor Emery.

Him going away for military service for 2 years is worrying tho.
We need Korea to win a world cup then he will be able to bypass it. 

Â