Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Did that performance deserve a boo, yes or no?

yes. sorry but you have to voice your feelings somehow.

i think people get too sensitive about booing. its a reaction about a half, not the previous games.

• Like 2

I’ve been half watching because I was in the gym but we really don’t look up for this. Digne has been getting rinsed, there’s a reason why Cash no longer players out wide, Bailey has been really poor, Kamara looks confused at times and we look like we miss McGinn in the team tbh.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

Booing **** embarrassing. Villa Park is such a toxic place

Yup. You pay for the right to air your voice, but frankly, I think every fan booing that is a stupid **** word removed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I agree about Cash, but Mings looks uncomfortable with the duty and Konsa can only play to the immediate left or right, not sure I e ever seen a forward pass or him step out?

I think they look uncomfortable because they aren’t getting enough movement in front of them and the Wolves press has been very good.

They’ve looked decent in recent games.

But yeah I get what you’re saying, a proper ballplaying CB would help a lot.

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Worst 45 mins under Emery by a country mile. I think we have big issues when it comes to being favourites for a game. 

Doesn’t look like a team weighed down by the pressure of been favourite - at all. In that case , did Spurs lose to us for that reason ?  Wolves have been excellent. We’ve been off it. 

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

They are part of the reason we have had a dreadful home record over the years. It's no surprise we did so well when we had no fans.

Especially with the mental weakness in the team none of this booing is helpful get behind them ffs. This isn’t Gerrard. 

Obviously for the recent form they don’t deserve to be booed and I certainly wouldn’t be but on today’s performance they absolutely do. Some of them either don’t care or aren’t good enough. 

Jesus that was awful.

Two things I'd like to know:

• How the **** have they not had a red card yet?
  • How on earth is stoppage time calculated? +7 added in the last game for a handful of fouls, and here they had Matheus Nunes rolling around for 1 full minute on top of multiple fouls against us and we get +2 mins? Throw out the **** abacus, PGMOL.