January Transfers 2023

sne

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Unbelievable how much the media are pressurising Bellingham to move to Liverpool, constantly “he has to move there” “would be the perfect fit for them” personally I think it would be a terrible move for him, he’d fit well in the Real Madrid midfield.

He'd be the perfect fit at Liverpool because they have next to no midfield, he could have whatever role he wants there

Its also genuine interest (ITK!! ) not heard anything about anyone else but Liverpool were talking to his dad summer 2021

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Unbelievable how much the media are pressurising Bellingham to move to Liverpool, constantly “he has to move there” “would be the perfect fit for them” personally I think it would be a terrible move for him, he’d fit well in the Real Madrid midfield.

They've been doing that for nearly two years now I think. The media get such an hard on for specific moves, Grealish was the exact same, the media would have caused hell if Jack hadn't moved to either United or City. 

• Like 1

Christian Tello has gone to the Saudi league, probably first of a few who will wind up there thanks to the exposure Ronaldo gives them

Sirigu has gone from napoli to fiorentina followed by Gollini going from atalanta to napoli

Fabio silva has cancelled his loan to anderlecht and gone to PSV, good player in there wolves just used him too much too young

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Fabio silva has cancelled his loan to anderlecht and gone to PSV, good player in there wolves just used him too much too young

To be fair, that wasn't their intent, but left with no choice after Jimenez cracked his skull

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Waiting for the he was a die hard Liverpool fan campaign to start

10 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bournemouth have agreed a fee with Roma for Zaniolo. Will be interesting to see if he actually goes there.

They seem to be chucking a fair bit of money about in this window.

Got knee trouble hasnt he? Putting some bigger fish off but if it works he's a great signing

Maybe he ends up like mings for them, touch wood on big ty...

56 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bournemouth have agreed a fee with Roma for Zaniolo. Will be interesting to see if he actually goes there.

They seem to be chucking a fair bit of money about in this window.

What on Earth is happening.  Would be mental if he ends up at a team in a relegation scrap.

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

True. I don’t blame them. But the market is ridiculous right now. 

It's the middle of the season and Brighton are currently sat 6th.

"Yeah, please take our star midfielder for £10m" just isn't a thing.

• Like 2

Â