January Transfers 2023

sne

So who do we think will be the big hype player that will be linked to every club imaginable after the WC?

Cody Gakpo, Mohammed Kudus, Gonçalo Ramos, Enzo Fernandez, Dominik Livakovic?

Anyway, let the insane transfer splurging and wild speculating commence. 

20 minutes ago, sne said:

I imagine Bayern might be looking for a new keeper now that Neuer has broken a leg. At least someone on loan for cover.

He is 36, so if he is missing for the whole season, wouldn't they just try to buy his replacement now maybe?

Just now, MaVilla said:

He is 36, so if he is missing for the whole season, wouldn't they just try to buy his replacement now maybe?

Oblak perhaps since he's on an expiring contract at Atletico Madrid.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

They signed Nubel a few seasons ago as long term replacement but hasnt worked out. I imagine they will recall him from Monaco if they can. He is still just 26

N’Dicka going to Arsenal apparently.

I was hoping we’d have a look at him on a free, leftie CB that can defend. Not sure of his ball playing skills though so perhaps that’s why we haven’t. 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

55 year old Miura the oldest active player is moving from Japan to the  Portuguese 2nd division

His brother, who was also his manager, recently got criticised by the club's lawyers for 'abuse of power' (throwing things in the dressing room) so maybe he fancied a quieter life!

18 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Utter mockery that Madrid can splash £60m on the next wonderkid from Brazil despite their record debt. The ongoing farce grows tiring. 

Outrage only ever seems to be toward Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus (presumably because of the Super League stuff).

Spurs and both Milan clubs are in more debt than Real Madrid, from when I last checked.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Chsea have signed Nkunku for 53m, he won't join till simmer tho.

Great signing, good price too. Guess they triggered his release clause, Red Bull puts them in all contracts I think. Wonder if they'll do a double deal and get Gvardiol as well or if City will take him.

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Great signing, good price too. Guess they triggered his release clause, Red Bull puts them in all contracts I think. Wonder if they'll do a double deal and get Gvardiol as well or if City will take him.

Such a pity we can't be in these markets 

• Like 1

Â