World Cup: Matches

Genie

17 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

John Taylor concedes again. His world cup dreams have come crashing back down to planet earth. Portugal are playing like wild boys.

Bloody hell someone help me out here!?

He's having an Ordinary World (cup).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I wonder if Ramos is the real deal, just looked up his record and it's good......

Never seen him before today.

I think he could be, I’m sure we were loosely linked with him not long after Gerrard got canned. Newcastle were after him and Benfica rejected their bid, he’ll prob go for 70 mill+ now.

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I think he could be, I’m sure we were loosely linked with him not long after Gerrard got canned. Newcastle were after him and Benfica rejected their bid, he’ll prob go for 70 mill+ now.

Benfica mugged Liverpool in the summer getting a premium for Nunez and having Ramos step up

• Like 1

Well that's one of the weakest pathetic performances in the world Cup I've seen in a good while. Portugal played some great stuff, helped massively by a total shower who repeatedly gave them the ball and wouldn't put a tackle in and defended like scared children. What an embarrassment Switzerland were. 

Everyone talking about Mbappe, Messi, Brasil... Spotlight on Ronaldo while his team are going about business. I don't want Portugal to win it but looking at their options in attack, any team they come up against are in trouble. They'll beat Morocco imo.