World Cup: Matches

Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Most Villa fans love Emi for his shithousery, I agree they’d love Bruno too if he was a Villa player.

I mean, we all loved Grealish and he gets further under the skin of the opposition's fans than Bruno does...  

• Like 1

Can anyone suggest what to do tonight, I'm a bit lost, my lad came home and was like 'what we going to do tonight then, no games on'. 

I suggested we could sit and talk, how his day was etc... he swiftly pissed off to his room and fired up the PS4 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Must admit I fancy Croatia to beat Brasil today if they can soak up the pressure.

Brasil are all attack, if Croatia can weather the storm I think their experience will count.

Croatia seem to have this pattern. They are slow starters but get stronger and stronger as the game goes on. Need to damage them early

Can't count out the Croatians. They have that discipline and can still retain the ball and play out of the back.

But I think they'll tire towards the end here. Brazil barely out of 1st gear.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

And dont forget Brazil biggest football fan and friend of the players Bolsanero 😞

I mean I want Croatia to win really. but I have Brazil going through in the fantasy bracket...

• Like 1

Commentators talking about Brasil like they're lightyears better than Croatia. Brasil have been toothless in attack so far. Having more of the ball but Croatia are far tidier in possession. Shame they have very little in attack. Can see this going to pens at this rate.

• Like 1