World Cup: Matches

Genie

Just now, stewiek2 said:

They've so over-watered the pitches that they're beginning to look like you'd see in a cup tie at a lower division club in February.

For the Brazil - Croatia game ??? Think your tv is gone funny. I see nothing wrong with it. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

For the Brazil - Croatia game ??? Think your tv is gone funny. I see nothing wrong with it. 

Am watching in ultra HD with Dolby vision and HDR10+, the pitch is really tearing up. You can see the dirt on players kits.

Edited by stewiek2

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Am watching in ultra HD with Dolby vision and HDR10+, the pitch is really tearing up. You can see the dirt on players kits.

FIFA are denying it but it's been reported they have spray painted the pitches to make them look green so the state of them is less obvious on the telly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

FIFA are denying it but it's been reported they have spray painted the pitches to make them look green so the state of them is less obvious on the telly.

Around the D it's pretty obvious. And there's alot of green scrapes on some of the kits, Neymars left shoulder, for example. The dark stripes on the pitch you can especially see it.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sne said:

One of the matches the other night the pitch looked **** awful

• Like 2

I don't know who to cheer for in extra time. I went to Modric's hometown of Zadar in July and enjoyed it. But then again I f**ked a Brazilian girl in Malta last week and again, enjoyed it 🤣

Edited by stewiek2