World Cup: Matches

Genie

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Portugal are under-rated. 

Quality throughout and that’s with Ronaldo, Neves, Cancelo and Leão on the bench.

Maybe because no one wants to like them? And I genuinely mean that

I don't want to rate half their players because my judgement is clouded by thinking they're cheating words removed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I don't want to rate half their players because my judgement is clouded by thinking they're cheating words removed

I think you may be correct.

Fernandes alone is enough for me to wish them nothing but the worst.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Give them time, and Portugal will be sure to stir up even more melodrama. It's already almost operatic today. I mean, good lord -- has a bitchy little back story ever really exerted more of a grip on the game narrative in recent World Cup history? How many more camera shots of a pouting CR7? 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

17 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

If Roberto Martinez had had the balls to drop his OAPs Belgium might still be in the competition.

If he had the balls to walk away from the job before the competition started they might still be in it. He was the problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

If he had the balls to walk away from the job before the competition started they might still be in it. He was the problem.

Lots and lots of talk about balls today on this thread. Should a ball count be started?