Pre-Match Thread: Doing the double

tinker

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

United will have to rest a lot of players, I'm sure they'll put out their cup team anyway - we can probably beat them again.

Why do they need to rest players, isn’t it same as us, just played and will play at weekend with a game in between?

Also they have a much bigger squad than us and they are also used to playing mid-week matches and then again at the weekend.

23 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Why do they need to rest players, isn’t it same as us, just played and will play at weekend with a game in between?

Also they have a much bigger squad than us and they are also used to playing mid-week matches and then again at the weekend.

They've played 3 matches in about a week - my assumption is that they'd now be resting a few 

Can't think too many of their world cup bound players will be desperate to play in this.

They'll just bring in the likes of McTominay and Wan-Bisakka if he's still alive, Malacia probably get a start aswell.

Is there extra time in this? Have to fancy us if we can get to penalties and Emi can work his magic and psyche them out.

42 minutes ago, tinker said:

Reckon we will see a few changes for this game from Sundays, Archers or Ings to start. I think we will beat them, 2-1.UTV 

Sanson a lock to feature more in this. Maybe Chambers and Young too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Only 2 more games till a long break.

No reason to play a weak team.

Let's go full strength try to get our hands on a trophy.

Absolutely. I’d play the same team as today for the most part. Maybe a couple of changes, but don’t mess with it too much. Let’s knock them out. 

Saw some Man United fans melting down on Reddit and other forums after today's match...  Some are already making excuses for Thursday saying they hope ManUre puts out a weakened squad against us on Thursday so they don't have the League Cup cluttering their schedule any more because "schedule fatigue" was the reason they lost today...  hahaha  Must be nice to not care about the League Cup!

Hmmm what do we do.
Play our Gala 11 that started today (Without Dendoncker whos cup tied) or change it. 

and if its Gala 11 surely Sanson is the best option to replace Dendoncker!