• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Coutinho 65)
    • Dendoncker (McGinn 77)
    • Archer (Ramsey 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/22 at 22:59

We are playing the worst team in the league so far this season and, for me, never looked like we would win it. Surely we have to be better than that if we want to not be in a relegation battle this season?

Looking at the next 5 league games I cannot see us winning any of them. In fact, I think we're looking at a maximum of 3 points and that will surely put us at risk of being in the bottom three? 

I confess I didn’t watch the 2nd half. I always travel in hope with Villa but this current crew have dragged me down into gloom and indifference.

Forest are a shower and if we can’t beat them by some distance, we are in a lot of trouble.

Good to see Ashley Young is still able to show the rest how it should be done.

1 minute ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Because he was looking for a reason to sack Smith. Now he's looking for a reason not to sack Gerrard.

Purslow will justify keeping Gerrard for the rest of the season because he got a point against Man City. 

Edited by Made In Aston

They are one of the worst teams to ever play in the PL imo and we barely laid a glove on them. Ashley Young MOTM for the goal and at least showing a bit of desire. Oh and sack him now, I’ve been patient with him but it’s just isn’t going to work. 

• Like 1

Robbie Earle on USA Network right now, a damning indictment! Basically saying if you play villa you know what you will get, they can't break you down and no movement. If Purslow and NSWE want to grow our market and fanbase globally then this type of thing will NOT be popular on the other side of the Atlantic. These people are all about metrics, if things continue the situation will become untenable!!

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

There is literally no **** joy in this team anymore. I used to be nervous during games but right now I'm just apathetic. Sack him.

I honestly didn’t even really watch the screen in injury time. If they’d scored it wouldn’t even have bothered me. If we’d scored I’d barely even flinch. Apathy is the worst. This apathy is real. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

We are playing the worst team in the league so far this season and, for me, never looked like we would win it. Surely we have to be better than that if we want to not be in a relegation battle this season?

Looking at the next 5 league games I cannot see us winning any of them. In fact, I think we're looking at a maximum of 3 points and that will surely put us at risk of being in the bottom three? 

We are in a relegation battle - no ifs about it.

2 points from playing against 10  man Leeds for 45 minutes and a Forest team bottom of league with 5 straight losses ,  he needs to go tonight !    I will drive down from Scotland tonight and personally drop him off back in Liverpool .

• Like 3

Â