• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Coutinho 65)
    • Dendoncker (McGinn 77)
    • Archer (Ramsey 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/22 at 22:59

even those that normally look at the positives like max stokes and dan bardell are going in pretty hard on social media. i honestly don't think i've seen the fanbase so united. even in the latter days of bruce

Absolutely attrocious 

The play upto around 18 yards from the opposition goal is not too bad, as soon as it gets ast that it is Non-league level in my view. Completely amatuerish. The end product is literally appaling. 

Watkins once again constantly making the wrong choices or just woeful with his first touch. Coutinho shooting miles over & wide when a good player would have it in the top corner (He does this almost every game). Zero threat from set pieces just dog awful. 

As for McGinns diving header effort & Archers defensive header when he had a chance to score well don't even start me on those.

• Like 1

We controlled it but had no cutting edge. Decision making in the final third is just off. Players seem to have no confidence. Watkins and Couthino look like they hate football. Ramsey too deep and static. As was McGinn.

On the positive side we were the better team,  have reclaimed at least some defence solidity and Buendia is an interesting player sometimes.

There is no improvement since last season. The manager needs to take responsibility but a lot of our players look disinterested, unhappy and very mentally frail. Negative body language all over the pitch.  

I think the Mings/McGinn captaincy swap has seriously damaged this season. Such a stupid error of judgement and completely unnecessary.  

Â