• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Coutinho 65)
    • Dendoncker (McGinn 77)
    • Archer (Ramsey 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/22 at 22:59

Here's looking forward to the "the players were shit and made bad decisions, you can't blame Gerrard for that" comments. 

Edited by sidcow

Worst outcome possible. No defeat to help end the misery, no win to keep us away from the bottom, an away point which will gave that walker enough to cling to. Joyless, soul destroying awfulness. 

I feel incredibly disconnected from the team right now. Nothing about tonight was a surprise

Can hear quite a bit of booing from the villa fans at the end of the game there, i think Gerrard will be given some more game time but at the moment he is not learning the lessons he needs to. Buendia and Ings looked very demotivated, you could see they were not trying that hard....i think from this point onwards attendances will start to decline as the weather gets colder, the fixtures become harder and people start hunkering down for the holiday season.

I have felt so disconnected from the club recently, definitely the most disconnected since we went back up in summer 2019 :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Context is very important in these situations, Forrest manager has just signed a new contract! Can we remember that before we jump to conclusions. It was always going to be a very tough game they have a goal difference of -15 and were bottom of the table, these games won’t be pretty. Chelsea up next Gerrard will have a lot to work with after tonight I think he brought his notepad with him. UTV 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

How can the owners watch that, against such a terrible terrible team who are being thumped by everyone and were asking to be thumped again, and be happy? 

How can they believe Steve Gerrard has taken us anywhere or can take us anywhere? 

• Like 3

Â