• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Coutinho 65)
    • Dendoncker (McGinn 77)
    • Archer (Ramsey 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/22 at 22:59

4 minutes ago, MackHaakon said:

We controlled it but had no cutting edge. Decision making in the final third is just off. Players seem to have no confidence. Watkins and Couthino look like they hate football. Ramsey too deep and static. As was McGinn.

On the positive side we were the better team,  have reclaimed at least some defence solidity and Buendia is an interesting player sometimes.

There is no improvement since last season. The manager needs to take responsibility but a lot of our players look disinterested, unhappy and very mentally frail. Negative body language all over the pitch.  

I think the Mings/McGinn captaincy swap has seriously damaged this season. Such a stupid error of judgement and completely unnecessary.  

Ego trip.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I reckon we will go down..there are not 3 worse teams are there.

No, there aren't. We either make a change or we drift into the bottom 3 (or both; I expect we'll finally sack him once we're actually in the bottom 3). 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think boos were blanked out on the TV. I didn't even hear the Forest fans at the end, just sounded like standard recorded crowd noise.

I was listening to the singing and mid song it just got turned down to barely able to hear it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

even those that normally look at the positives like max stokes and dan bardell are going in pretty hard on social media. i honestly don't think i've seen the fanbase so united. even in the latter days of bruce

Please someone bring a cabbage on the weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomC said:

This is actually the most damning stat of all. They let Deano go after 10 points in 11 matches. If we lose to Chelsea and draw against Fulham, which is the best we can expect, then he's in the exact same position as Deano was, 10 points after 11.

And we've had easier games in the first 9 this year imho

Just now, Condimentalist said:

7th time in 9 games we've had an xG less than 1. 

Having played Bournemouth, Forest, Everton, Southampton, Leeds with 10 men, West Ham at home when they were bottom.

Appalling. 

Looking at those wasted fixtures, I think our season is properly **** tbh. The table doesn't look too bad, but we've really had quite a decent run of fixtures and the season will catch up with us

• Like 1

Just now, Galway Lion said:

What’s the betting Purslow release’s Crest design’s tomorrow to try and deflect criticism from Gerrard?

Wait until it's a silhouette of a liver bird or Leavie G's head. Purslow approved.

Meltdown baby.

4 minutes ago, TomC said:

This is actually the most damning stat of all. They let Deano go after 10 points in 11 matches. If we lose to Chelsea and draw against Fulham, which is the best we can expect, then he's in the exact same position as Deano was, 10 points after 11.

And we have a better squad today apparently. 

Â