Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Not sure of your reasons are for quoting multiple people here but I haven’t knocked him?  If anything, I’ve always praised him.

The reason is quite obvious isn’t it? Multiple posters praising him after the brentford and man utd game then multiple posts calling him a waste of space after Stevenage. I don’t think @JAMAICAN-VILLAN accused you of anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

The reason is quite obvious isn’t it? Multiple posters praising him after the brentford and man utd game then multiple posts calling him a waste of space after Stevenage. I don’t think @JAMAICAN-VILLAN accused you of anything.

I never said he did accuse me of anything? Just a strange way of making his point. 

Edited by ferguson1

6 hours ago, The Inspiration said:

Heard from a mate he had surgery on a hand injury on Sunday just gone, unsure how serious/major this surgery was but we may be left with chambers filling in if true

Lives in our village and he's sporting a cast on his arm. 

2 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Lives in our village and he's sporting a cast on his arm. 

I'd rather play him with casts on both legs instead of Chambers.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

1st game he was good as i hightlighted that. But since then he has been average to shite. In my opinion he will be sold in the summer.

I don’t think that’s fair. He had a decent spell under Slippy. I’d rather him than Chambers for the time being as for whatever reason Chambers has forgotten how to football. 

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

I don’t think that’s fair. He had a decent spell under Slippy.

Slippy didn't give him a single start. He had three starts in a row (two under Danks, one under Emery), and against Brentford and United at home he was solid. Newcastle away was a shocker for everyone involved. Rather forget that game.

Edited by Tom13

He needs to slot straight into Kamara’s position.  Don’t want Luiz and McGinn having their games hampered by being played out of position again as they’re both playing really well at the mo.

13 hours ago, Spoony said:

I don’t think that’s fair. He had a decent spell under Slippy. I’d rather him than Chambers for the time being as for whatever reason Chambers has forgotten how to football. 

He did ? I remember him having about obe or two performances and every opportunity he has been given under emery he has been poor to average 

20 hours ago, Spoony said:

I think you're remembering Danks. Dendoncker never started under Gerrard. He was 2nd sub once and 3rd sub 3 times. He did start both of Danks' games though, which includes the 4-0 win over Brentford (and ahem the 0-4 against Newcastle). He also played in Emery's win over United. They're his only 3 starts to date.

Â