Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

What a waste of money! May as well have kept the money spent on him offers nothing to the team and will ve shipped out in the summer (probably on loan as can't see anyone paying us what we paid!)

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Pure passenger

Garbage player

How is he here and sanson isnt is a absolute mystery to me

I think he’ll be moved on in the summer and we’ll bring a quality midfielder in, but Sanson isn’t the answer.

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I think he’ll be moved on in the summer and we’ll bring a quality midfielder in, but Sanson isn’t the answer.

Maybe but i would have preferred to keep sanson until summer and got rid of dendonker.

He has been a big time flop. 

58 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Strange sub as I thought Luiz was playing well. 

I guessed that Emery was worried about Luiz being on a card and getting frustrated (understandably) with the fact that he kept on being fouled and almost never got a free-kick and yet every time Saka fell over he immediately got the decision.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2023 at 16:40, Demitri_C said:

Maybe but i would have preferred to keep sanson until summer and got rid of dendonker.

He has been a big time flop. 

He couldn't move in January as he played for 2 clubs already this season

• 2 weeks later...

I think Watkins, Martinez and Mings are more important to the team in terms of the drop off if they were injured to their replacements. 

I think like Cash Dendoncker suffered a bit by being away at WC and not learning from Emery in the training camp. Luiz / Kamara also very good combination and impossible for him to get a look in. 

• Like 1

Â