Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

21 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

not in the training pics , we could be down to the bones

Yep saw that Chambers it is then unless Unai pulls McGinn back into the holding role.

He could go left field with a youth player though? Raikhy perhaps featured in the world cup break games.

23 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Dendoncker and Chambers were bought as squad fillers and, let's face it, they are barely capable of fulfilling that role.

I am sure they will do their best, but they are what they are.

Yet they would have been two of our best players not so long ago.  I guess our standards have gone up quite a bit!  Personally I think Dendonker is a very decent footballer who just doesn't really have a natural position.  The best game I've seen him have for us was ManUre when he played three different positions within the 90 minutes, and then for Belgium as part of a back-three.  

• Like 3

Don't rate him, and never have, but he has had a couple of decent games for us alongside Luiz before. 

He'd be by far the better option than Chambers, but I would be very concerned about our ability to handle a high press.

All kinda looks moot if he's not training at the moment though. 

Footballers used to play with arms in casts didn't they. I remember Vardy playing some of his best football while wearing one. Hopefully Dendoncker's is the kind that let's him play too.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Don't rate him, and never have, but he has had a couple of decent games for us alongside Luiz before. 

He'd be by far the better option than Chambers, but I would be very concerned about our ability to handle a high press.

All kinda looks moot if he's not training at the moment though. 

Footballers used to play with arms in casts didn't they. I remember Vardy playing some of his best football while wearing one. Why would dendoncker not be able to?

Bruce Rioch did, aswell, in the old Third Division

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Still out...

Unless he's badly broken his hand, surely he should be ok to play? And if he has, why haven't the club just said so?

Very odd 🤔

Did you see Emery's left eye in the presser? Maybe that explains it ... 🤣

• Haha 1

On 17/03/2023 at 15:16, StewieGriffin said:

Still out...

Unless he's badly broken his hand, surely he should be ok to play? And if he has, why haven't the club just said so?

Very odd 🤔

Yes it's a bit weird! More to it no doubt. Gate broken perhaps?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2023 at 15:31, birdman said:

Yes it's a bit weird! More to it no doubt. Gate broken perhaps?

Or Sacha Curcic who missed 6 weeks because he chose to have a nose job done during the season and then a fortnight to have dental surgery? ;)

image.jpeg.f779d7fe5ddc82da8369a2fd5bddd4c8.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yes he is

Can see his career going Sanson here as he seems to have the same shite luck genes 

Kamara out and the perfect opportunity for him to step up, he decided to have a violent wank and injure his hand.

Then gets back to fitness just when Kamara is back. Lol

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can see his career going Sanson here as he seems to have the same shite luck genes 

Kamara out and the perfect opportunity for him to step up, he decided to have a violent wank and injure his hand.

Then gets back to fitness just when Kamara is back. Lol

Your a bad man JV 😀😀👍🏻

• Haha 1

Â