Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

No one knows what their role is or what their teammates are going to do when pressing or defending. The positioning is erratic and everything is kinda half arsed and nervy. 

McGinn is just floating around being everywhere and nowhere at the same time. He's playing like he has a concussion.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Leave before it gets properly nasty at the weekend.

I think so too. I don't "hate" the guy - he's not very likeable and obviously terrible at his job but still it's not that personal.

If he stays until the weekend it will get really really nasty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm not defending Gerrard, but

TELL ME HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE GOOD... WHICH ONE OF THEM IS GOOD?  None, not one of them is a good PL player. We're so awful on so many levels it's not even funny.

This is mostly the same squad that was 5th by Christmas 2 season ago... Digne for targett, Buendia for Grealish and Bailey for Traore...

And while one definitely is a downgrade, you'd argue the others are upgrades .

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Jackass comment is jackass

You think Mings did a good job standing there watching the ball come in and reacting about a second after their striker?

Yes he was the last in a long line of failings front to back. But it wasn't a lie that he stood there doing nothing. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm not defending Gerrard, but

TELL ME HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE GOOD... WHICH ONE OF THEM IS GOOD?  None, not one of them is a good PL player. We're so awful on so many levels it's not even funny.

There are good players in this side, FFS.