Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

52 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Yeah sounds like they wanted Archer if Sarr left. But they can't loan 3 of our players can they? So a fee would have to be agreed for Hause to be sold to them if Archer was to go on loan too. 

Plus sounds like Sarr personal terms were also a factor. Just seems too complicated a deal so no wonder it fell through. Maybe we feel they'll be open to a more simple deal near deadline day or in January.

Player and club both want a move for him. 

I think this chap would be the expert on that question. :D

Why Manchester United's Adnan Januzaj Is Still One of Europe's Brightest  Talents | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

This was just a taster for the fun we have ahead of us on deadline day. We have never had an exciting deadline day like some clubs and 'Arry have had. I really would enjoy Villa dominating deadline day on Sky, maybe this is the year

Nothing says badly run football club like winning deadline day

• Like 3

Just now, Zatman said:

Nothing says badly run football club like winning deadline day

I don't understand what u are basing that on, there are many reasons why a club may leave things or may be forced to leave things till the last day. Either way, my comment was about me wanting to enjoy a deadline day of excitement but well done for turning it into a way to have a pop at the club

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I don't understand what u are basing that on, there are many reasons why a club may leave things or may be forced to leave things till the last day. Either way, my comment was about me wanting to enjoy a deadline day of excitement but well done for turning it into a way to have a pop at the club

Because you want your players in before pre season to work with them

Signing 3 players on deadline day and you are way behind other better run clubs. You dont see Liverpool/City rushing about on deadline day looking for key positions

14 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

This was just a taster for the fun we have ahead of us on deadline day. We have never had an exciting deadline day like some clubs and 'Arry have had. I really would enjoy Villa dominating deadline day on Sky, maybe this is the year

I would love that too. I remember sitting around the watching Sky last year like a kid hoping to see his school closure pop up on the local news channel for a snow day. Sadly, school was not closed that day. I want to see them spend a good chunk of their time analyzing a big Villa transfer. Or at the end of the day go back over how we had the biggest transfer of the day.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Signing 3 players on deadline day and you are way behind other better run clubs. You dont see Liverpool/City rushing about on deadline day looking for key positions

Do you not get the point I made? I said I would enjoy an exciting deadline day where we dominated Sky. I am sure there are many Villa fans feel similar. I have always felt like this and I doubt that will ever change. Stop trying to turn this into something it isn't. 

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

If you want me to leave you alone, stop responding 😂

I hadn't engaged you at all before you decided to make a snide comment to me first over a completely innocuous post. This is on you. Please do me and everyone else on here a favor and stop talking at me.

This will be my last comment to you.

Does anyone know how I can permanently mute this guy?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Who said anything 3 players though? You’re just making an assumption out of nothing. Wanting deadline day excitement and whatever you postulating are not the same. We can still be a well run team and get a deal done on deadline day if there’s one to be had.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Mercurial wide forward, as likely to be totally absent as he is to score from 45 yards.

I’d say they’re pretty similar.

That describes the majority of wide forwards that don't play for CL clubs.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I hadn't engaged you at all before you decided to make a snide comment to me first over a completely innocuous post. This is on you. Please do me and everyone else on here a favor and stop talking at me.

This will be my last comment to you.

Does anyone know how I can permanently mute this guy?

Ask @est1874 he’s pretty good at muting people.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

That describes the majority of wide forwards that don't play for CL clubs.

Okay well my point stands then. 

It’s a player we already had and deemed not needed. I don’t understand any logic surrounding us even considering buying Sarr, in fact it’s frankly quite worrying.

So if we don’t end up signing him I’ll be relieved.

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Will everyone just calm down. 

OK,  will some of you (those who are upset) calm down. 

Those upset about people not calming down,  carry on. 

We are in full on panic mode now. Everyone is just running with the heard. 😅

Â