Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

8 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

This thread has been very funny. 

First half of the thread has been moaning about Gerrard saying we shouldn't sign Sarr

Second half is moaning about how we are an embarrassment not buying Sarr

The 'NSWE won't spend any money or back Gerrard' appear to be kicked to touch

It will be more fun if Sarr signs for Palace and the meltdown on here that we missed a great opportunity

I think you're just making things up. You're focusing on a handful of posts or posters. 

Keep going though, you obviously get some enjoyment from it.

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I think you're just making things up. You're focusing on a handful of posts or posters. 

Keep going though, you obviously get some enjoyment from it.

Your obsession with me is moving on past being flattering, I don't think I have had a stalker before 

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Your obsession with me is moving on past being flattering, I don't think I have had a stalker before 

Very strange. You're sharing opinions on a message board with the idea of interacting with others. It's how places like this work. 

I just think you post some utter nonsense and seem fairly hypocritical at the moment. That's all. 

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

why is everyone thinking this is a “shambles”?

People are taking far too much emotional energy from the palace loss and putting it in to everything else about the club. If we were winning games and this happened, we all be singing the praises of the club, for not accepting unreasonable demands. 

also it’s not a “shambles” for going for an attacker when we need other positions filled… things don’t always happen in order of need.

can we all just chill out please 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kfrumqnagg2yi4jo7i

They're not. I don't get why people keep saying this. 

Using the phrase everyone is just not true. 

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Who do you want to believe sky or our actual Comms director?

As they are both reporting the same thing, I think it is safe to believe both of them. My comment was posted to endorse what u had posted as you were asked for a link, as I quoted a different source to the same information. 

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well this was fun. Kind of bummed, I was starting to warm up to the idea of him playing for us. Oh well.

This was just a taster for the fun we have ahead of us on deadline day. We have never had an exciting deadline day like some clubs and 'Arry have had. I really would enjoy Villa dominating deadline day on Sky, maybe this is the year

Â