Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

22 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Don't make this out to be a race thing...  You're trying to imply something that I'm not.  Read Watford's forum which I quoted yesterday...  His biggest weapon is his pace and he doesn't use it most games.  They're happy to sell him, especially for 25 million, considering they paid 28 million for him and he's incredibly inconsistent.  They consider him to be a flop.

That’s interesting. Maybe he ain’t so good after all.

38 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Don't make this out to be a race thing...  You're trying to imply something that I'm not.  Read Watford's forum which I quoted yesterday...  His biggest weapon is his pace and he doesn't use it most games.  They're happy to sell him, especially for 25 million, considering they paid 28 million for him and he's incredibly inconsistent.  They consider him to be a flop.

And supporters forums have never got their opinions wrong on players before….start list here

Just now, tezzaleed said:

sarr would have been a quality signing and I'm gutted Gerard pulled the plug on it.  He really is a two Bob manager without a fecking clue.  I Hope he's gone by the World Cup. The pointless scouse clearing in the woods

Jeez, tell us what you really think, Tezza.

7 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

sarr would have been a quality signing and I'm gutted Gerard pulled the plug on it.  He really is a two Bob manager without a fecking clue.  I Hope he's gone by the World Cup. The pointless scouse clearing in the woods

Gerrard pulled the plug on it. 🤣 You're an embarrassment. The player caused the deal to collapse.

• Like 1

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

The haters will use anything to beat the manager with,  if he had signed they'd be saying total waste,  if Gerrard or us pulled plug due to crazy demands or player attitude then,  the same haters scream manager not good enough. 

Seems our haters are like the left wing liberals,  changing there mind to suit there hatred/argument 

Very true. You’ve not fallen for their propaganda: keep calling them out.

19 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

And supporters forums have never got their opinions wrong on players before….start list here

Fair point. However, the selling team's fans' forum would have seen more of their player than us  - by and large anyway, unless that team were on TV a lot.

I don't know much about Sarr but none of the big six have gone in for him (or so it seems) and I'd rather address our midfield and CB issues first.

19 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

This is the ITK bloke who said that Sarr failed to show up for his medical......the medical that Villa PR bloke said was never even booked ? All a bit crap now isn't it.

Checked his tweets. The usual pretend to be itk. Tweets like "since it's public now" as if he had prior knowledge of something and he's quoting it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Liverpool signed Luis Suarez on deadline day.

And Andy Carroll also while Chelsea signed Torres the same day so 33% hit rate. It was also when Liverpool were ran poorly

Â