Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

Just now, CVByrne said:

Yeah we've gone all the way to having a bid accepted and then Gerrard is told oh we are going to sign Sarr. He then said, nah mate I'm not sure I fancy him.

As if a professional football club is run like that. Sky sports haven't a clue. Reading off a tweet or something 🤣

Kaveh the bellend gets his info from twitter - he blocked people and complained about people who called him out on it. That darmesh sheth is a joke too.

I wish they were in front of Anthony Joshua on Saturday lol.

9 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Allegedly Gerrard called him himself to get the deal done and then he’s the one who pulled the plug. Faq me. 

A phone call is never enough, you need to get round their house with some flip chart and sell the project. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I believe we were desperate because after allegedly 2-3 years of following this winger, we chucked nearly £30m plus players at it within minutes of getting smashed at Palace - when we don't play with wingers.

I may well be wrong and perhaps over reacting on the PR stuff - but everything about this transfer reeks of panic and desperation. How can it not? He doesn't suit our style of play, we haven't recruited for a different style all summer - it appears as though we've either gone big on him outta nowhere, or randomly decided to change our tactics out of nowhere.

There's 50 pages of people not understanding the deal because it doesn't suit us. Don't be so condescending as though it's mental it appears desperate. 

If any other club had the start we did and then plucked a player out of nowhere that doesn't suit them it would appear a touch desperate and it does for us too

I think we played some 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 and 4 - 3 - 3 at times in pre season?

Just now, It's Your Round said:

A phone call is never enough, you need to get round their house with some flip chart and sell the project. 

Maybe it was a Zoom call and his eye contact was weak?

Baddum Tssss........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't get why people are so defensive. I think there's a lot of questions in regards to this. Fair questions. 

We don't play with wide attackers. Our football and results are awful. We have 3 very good attacking players and can't get them all into the team or to actually work. We've just loaned out a wide attacking player. 

And we might want to pretend it's normal but for us sine NSWE have come in, this sort of public reporting of a deal and then having it fall through isn't normal. 

It doesn't mean the club is a shambles, it's not a stick to beat Gerrard with, but I also don't think it's a whole lot of nothing. 

Tbf I think people are only getting defensive about this.

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't get why people are so defensive. I think there's a lot of questions in regards to this. Fair questions. 

We don't play with wide attackers. Our football and results are awful. We have 3 very good attacking players and can't get them all into the team or to actually work. We've just loaned out a wide attacking player. 

And we might want to pretend it's normal but for us sine NSWE have come in, this sort of public reporting of a deal and then having it fall through isn't normal. 

It doesn't mean the club is a shambles, it's not a stick to beat Gerrard with, but I also don't think it's a whole lot of nothing. 

I agree with most of what you say but the last sentence I questioned because there’s different reports as to why .

So imo when there’s a lot of conflicting reports with different reasons I just take it with a pinch of salt. 

Â