Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Big week for him, especially if Pochettino is in any way interested in a return to the Prem. 

We have to take that opportunity, wasting this season and it’s going to be miserable for us fans if we continue under this inept excuse of a manager…

Just now, Herman22 said:

We have to be honest with ourselves. We can’t play with two centre backs. Mings, Konsa, Hause and Chambers are all average at best. Play three of them and we might have half a chance! 

No it’s the midfield. McGinn and Ramsey cannot play together and leave the defensive mid all alone. It doesn’t matter if it’s Luiz or Kamara being left on their own in the middle, it doesn’t work. 

Just now, jjaacckk91 said:

Gerrard isn't a fraud he was a world class player, but the evidence suggests he isn't a manager and certainly isn't a coach, we play like a team where the right leg doesn't know what the left leg is doing.

He won't make a decent manager as long as he's got a hole in his bum and a scouse accent.

• Like 2

We look clueless in attack, our midfield gets bullied, we struggle to convincingly play it out from the back, we hoof it to no one and cross it to no one. We have no clear system or method, and are lethargic in our press after the first 5 minutes..... Have I left anything out??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

The only thing I can see in defense of Gerrard is Zaha and Eze have been unplayable. They have been excellent. Top players both of them.

Because we’ve give them the run of the park, not saying they aren’t good players.

Cant think of many sides easier to play against than us currently.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well i've been one of them haven't I?

But there is only so much patience one can have.

It's not even the result at this point ffs.

It's everything else.

I've gone from cautiously optimistic to shit scared in an instant.

Well you're a silly sausage for saying it was embarrassing to want him gone.

The end of last season was terrifying and we're simply continuing the form.

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

We have to take that opportunity, wasting this season and it’s going to be miserable for us fans if we continue under this inept excuse of a manager…

Genuinely, I would just chuck £25m a year at the bloke and say "refuse that son".