Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, daft said:

It's **** sports mate, you won't play at the top of your ability all season long. Dips come and go. 

Has anyone said any different?

We’ve been largely dire so far so people are saying as much, it’s a match thread.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Midfield non existent.

Coutinho has been abysmal frankly, Ramsey not much better, McGinn’s been his usual self I’d say.

McGinn has been the best of the three... and he's done sod all.

Ramsey is having a stinker.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

This midfield has been terrible.

We have to change it at half time.

Has the manager got the balls to do it?

Something tells me we'll be saying this around 36/38 games this season

Not a clue how something can be so broken and yet Smith and Gerrard  couldn't or can't see it

• Like 1

We are just so slow on the ball, zero urgency. This is what I love about Buendia he almost makes every play at pace with his movements and passing.

JJ has been off it, Coutinho is playing like he doesn’t even want to make the Brazil squad, McGinn is doing his usual shit.

Konsa shouldn’t be starting over Chambers or Mings. 

I said it during the preseason we need to bin the 2 up top love fest and just stick with a 4-2-3-1.

At least Bailey and Ings look up for it.

• Like 1

Really not sure what our style is. Gerrard keeps talking about it, but unless our style is to play badly then I don't think the style has been implemented at all. 

Things need to change at half-time. 

• Like 1

I mean this was plain to see throughout preseason. We didn't lose though so couldn't question it apparently. 

It's the exact same useless shit we saw all last season through Gerrard's spell and I cant be arsed with it for another 37 games. 

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Let's be honest though, Coutinho has been much more average/poor than great throughout his time here.

He was really quite good for about 3 games, and he's been terrible ever since. He was a very poor signing and everyone is just dazzled by the fee Barcelona paid.

• Like 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

This midfield has been terrible.

We have to change it at half time.

Has the manager got the balls to do it?

Yep needs to change it at half time, he's shown balls to drop Mings now he needs to show it on the pitch and pull Coutinho off bring Beundia on and stick Bailey on the left. Ramsey for Doug as well.