Ludwig Augustinsson

HalfTimePost

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Yeah, hopefully he’ll will enjoy the away days at Barrow 

In the pissing rain having to do next to nothing whilst Cam Archer scores 7 and gets loaned to Wigan after we exit in the following round to Man City. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He may be signing as a backup but if last season was anything to go by he’ll make a fair few appearances 

Yep, because Digne signed for the final 19 fixtures and only featured in 16 of them… Augustinsson will be knackered at that rate 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He may be signing as a backup but if last season was anything to go by he’ll make a fair few appearances 

Which is why I think this looks like a good deal.  I can't say I can remember watching him much but the stats seem to suggest that he plays in a similar way to Digne plus he has experience in some of the top European leagues so should settle in quickly.  I am hoping that this means that he can slot in quite nicely during matches (I suspect Digne and Cash will be doing a lot of running this season - so having the option to sub them will be useful) and that should Digne get injured for a 3 or 4 match period then we don't have a huge issue in terms of his replacement.  I am guessing that if Lange has worked with him in the past then he must have a good attitude as well (otherwise why sign a difficult player twice?).

Edited by allani
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Spanish press already reported the loan fee is $500k - we aren’t paying that fee for a backup loan. 

Didnt we pay 5 million for Tuanzebe

On one of the Villa podcasts, the bloke was saying, he very much remembers him being the definition of a marauding full back.

Very attacking capable apparently, however not really able to show what he can do, due to limited minutes.

Let's see!

Don't know too much about him but he seems to be the type of player that will suit the team well and quite a cheap option to buy at end of the season if everyone is happy. Could be quite an astute deal, would be delighted if we get the same output from him as we have Chambers so far.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On one of the Villa podcasts, the bloke was saying, he very much remembers him being the definition of a marauding full back.

Very attacking capable apparently, however not really able to show what he can do, due to limited minutes.

Let's see!

I remember him being one of the best performers in my Bundesliga Fantasy Football team, so I don't know what the moaning is all about. 😀

• Like 1

Â