Ludwig Augustinsson

HalfTimePost

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

Not one comment on his performance against Brisbane?  I thought he played well... Looked very comfortable going forward and looks very similar in style to Digne.  Should be a huge upgrade on Ashley Young at LB.  

Tbh I think this is the ultimate compliment.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

On 11/07/2022 at 22:55, VillaChris said:

Regullion was brilliant at Sevilla yet he's been underwhelming at Spurs and Conte wants rid of him (ironically probably going back to Sevilla).

Who knows how Ludwig will adapt but I'd go more of his Bremen performances and seems he was pretty solid on the whole for them.

needs a laxative, then.

Edited by TRO

I think Ludwig will be a quite useful player during this season. Not a starter, but he will improve our squad and he will have his fair share of solid performances. Happy that we also do get squad players that improve our squad.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'd quite like to see him given some game time, had some great crosses into the box in the youtube video shown on here when we signed him....can see some of our players being able to get on the end of them if they make runs or can win a knockdown/scramble in the box.

17 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I'd quite like to see him given some game time, had some great crosses into the box in the youtube video shown on here when we signed him....can see some of our players being able to get on the end of them if they make runs or can win a knockdown/scramble in the box.

I spy a flaw in your plan. 😉

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

We probably win that if he didn’t get injured. In the second half all of our attacks came down the right where sadly Konsa was playing. Had it been Young we likely would have been more creative. Hopefully the injury won’t be too bad.

Â