Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

All my best ones come from working in Man United's VIP room in the 05/06 season.

I have seen Sam Allardyce demolish a shared sandwich platter all by himself.

I had a two game stint as Fergie's personal tea boy while his usual guy was off.

I served Eusebio a tuna steak.

I have just remembered one, I once stole a bottle of vodka from har mar superstars dressing room (I think it was at the sanctuary) he came in and called me a word removed I apologised profusely and told him I couldn't find the toilet so I had a piss in the corner (or something like that) he got me thrown out but I got away with the vodka so it was worthit

I sat next to Mario Jardel who used to play for Bolton in a Horwich barber shop.

Actually this is quite a good one:

I've played football momentarily against Roberto Martinez.

I often speak to/work with a bloke that used to be a judge on scrapheap challenge..... Now that really is a rubbish claim to fame!

Also used to work in a petrol station and often served Sue Barker as she lived nearby...... also served Geoff Hurst and a bloke from Right said Fred haha.

My PE teacher at school played for Arsenal a couple of times haha..... before playing a few hundred times for Cheltenham Town  FC lol.

Also used to work in a petrol station and often served Sue Barker as she lived nearby...... also served Geoff Hurst and a bloke from Right said Fred haha.

Now, in my head, Sue Barker turned up and bought some petrol, looking all happy to be going home. Minutes later, Geoff Hurst turns up and buys some petrol forecourt flowers and some breath freshening mints. Minutes later, Right Said Fred bloke turns up and buys a pack of condoms and some 3 in 1.

I once got winked at by Riccardo Scimeca. My dad had been shouting 'Fernando' at him for a solid 5 minutes with no sign of an autograph coming his way when I suggested he might get a better response by calling him Riccardo.

I was coached by Martin Johnson for a training session a few years ago, just before he took the England job. I also helped out at a summer rugby camp which had Craig Newby and Julian Salvi as guest coaches.

My Grandad played a couple of times for Wolves reserves in the 50s.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest once sat behind me at an Elvis Costello concert.

Ah Declan McManus claims to fame…

I once interrupted him and the bird from the Pogues when they were making the beast with two backs

I also once had the job of looking after his mother two nights in a row, the first time he did the spin the wheel tour

I'm going to blow everyone out the water now with this celebrity nugget.

I once trod on the foot of Ian Ormondroyd's wife in my school hall during some presentation / Harvest Festival. Not on purpose of course, i'm not a monster.

• Like 1

Â