Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Still, I don't have any real rubbish claims to fame so who am I to speak?

The only person on the planet to like Queen ?

I wish, but with that many buying their albums I'm not even that. :( And my brother was there before me. Oh, my brother's been on national TV plenty of times investing bigish cases. That would be a good one, if I was my brother.

I wish, but with that many buying their albums I'm not even that. :( And my brother was there before me. Oh, my brother's been on national TV plenty of times investing bigish cases. That would be a good one, if I was my brother.

Well you did drive Ian Taylor that qualifies you for this thread :)
  • Like 1

And adore Abba, fact!

• Like 1

That one was easier than I thought. Just wanted someone to mention it. :D;)

Tegis, remember that you only live about a 100 miles from here...

I was on Eastenders yesterday eating soup.

Was it real soup or do they save money by giving you coloured water?  What is the beer in the pubs too?

Its taken direct from the urinals for accuracy. Cockney beer being mainly piss :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Was it real soup or do they save money by giving you coloured water?  What is the beer in the pubs too?

Its taken direct from the urinals for accuracy. Cockney beer being mainly piss :mrgreen:

It was real soup actually. Cold, left out, congealed tomato soup.

As for Cockney beer being piss, I hope you're not referring to London generally! London has tons of amazing beers and gazillions of brilliant micro-breweries all over the place!

As for Cockney beer being piss, I hope you're not referring to London generally! London has tons of amazing beers and gazillions of brilliant micro-breweries all over the place!

There probably is I agree but I was just taking the piss really ;)

My brother once validated John Gregory's parking ticket.

I actually think this one is the winner

Had it been your brother posting rather than you, so no Internet for you

How about...I once appeared on the Tony Butler Radio Show after winning the Sandwell Juniors' Chess Tournament.

I found it bemusing at the time as there was only one other kid in my age group and he had only just learned to play chess.

Never got my trophy from them (they didn't have enough on the day but promised to send me one)...Bastards.

• Like 1

Stuart Hall once touched my shoulder and said "Hello young man". I was 31 at the time. 

good.jpg

it's not your fault

it's not your fault

it's not your fault

Haha  :)

We booked him for a work team building event. I can only assume Gary Glitter's diary was full.

• 5 months later...

I have a winner

Rocket the raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy came to my house for my daughters birthday party ... we even fed him grubs :)

Perhaps most excitingly though, Oreo has even gotten involved with movie work! He was recently invited by amazing director James Gunn to be the model for the character of Rocket Raccoon in the Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy!
  • Like 1

This is sort of accurate.

London does have some quite good Micros popping up.

After living here for seven years, I can safely say that 90% of the landlords in the many, many pubs I have been to don't care how they keep their beer at all though. Even the pub over the road from me struggles to keep Greene King IPA well, you can imagine how they do with trickier ones like Black Sheep and Taylor's Landlord.

I had an Wye Valley HPA and a pint of Oakham Citra in Halesowen last weekend and remembered what I was missing.

Edit: to keep on topic, I rigged a theatre show with Cressida Bonas in a month back. The paps were outside and everything.

I had no idea who she was, but she was nice enough.

Edited by islingtonclaret

Â