Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Me and a few friends partied with Jrr Tolkiens grand son ( he was a right freak )

My nan and grandad owned a pub before I was born, a lot of the Baggies players used it and ended up really good friends with Geoff Astle, Robert Plant also used the pub a lot.

Met Gordon Banks in west Brom when I was a kid didn't really know who he was at the time lol

Some of my works been shown on central news i

I'm going for a villa theme in my attempt to win back some rubbishness

Can't rem if I've already done them mind you

Have I done

Kevin Cage went to my school ?

I saw Stuart Pearce in the service station on the M40 coming home from Villa Park after a mid week game

Chris Kamara got on my flight to LHR coming back from Newcastle Villa ( he'd been commentating on it )

Dalian Atkinson gave me his after dinner mint

I bought Paul McGrath a beer (and a few other players , i think Doug may have blagged one as well ) whilst we waited for the plane in Ostrava

I sat next to David Cameron on a flight to Istanbul

There you go top that little lot for rubbishness

Edited by tonyh29

I once carried emu.

Rod Hull, the real Rod Hull was appearing at a place where I worked, I was due to meet him and show him to his dressing room, he knocked on the door, thrust a suitcase at me, never uttered a word and I walked him to his dressing room. I chatted, never got a response, asked him if he wanted a drink, eat etc, nothing. He then opened the suitcase and what do you **** know, Emu is staring back at me. Thats possibly my best story.

I once accidentally implied to Jonathan Pryce that I'd spent the whole day masturbating.

excellent! we need to mess with this guy's head

he was once in a lift with me and I insisted his name was Robert Price

15 minutes later, a chance meeting in another lift, I told him there was no way he was Robert Price as that was a Builders Merchant and he shouldn't mess people about

I had been drinking

• Like 1

I once accidentally implied to Jonathan Pryce that I'd spent the whole day masturbating.

excellent! we need to mess with this guy's head

he was once in a lift with me and I insisted his name was Robert Price

15 minutes later, a chance meeting in another lift, I told him there was no way he was Robert Price as that was a Builders Merchant and he shouldn't mess people about

I had been drinking

That's hilarious! Poor guy. He's actually a very nice man. He must be wondering why Villa fans around the world are giving him so much grief.

Also Keith Lemon recently moved to my town too.

That's terrible news, I'm sorry to hear that.

Where do you live? You know, just so I can avoid it.

I'd avoid the whole of Leicestershire if I was you, if it wasn't for Villa I'd say try keep out of the entire Midlands.

Luckily I live in Newcastle now for Uni, so there's little chance of me bumping into him :D

Â