Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

4 minutes ago, villaglint said:

This is being used to batter Carlos on twitter but to be honest I'm not sure I've ever seen a player this close to keeping up with Traore in a straight foot race. He looks seriously rapid to me. 

That was what I was thinking. Adama generally roasts everyone for pace when he gets going as he is built like a 100m sprinter, so it is no stick to beat him with. In fact like you say, he kept up with Adama better than most players I have seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

I do worry a bit for some people on here. Granted every signing is a risk but if you cant enjoy this I do worry a bit about the mental state of a lot on here. 

Fixed. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I feel like Villalad has been playing the long con on us. Who knew he had so many accounts?

Had genuinely forgotten about him until this post.

Boo to you for reminding me.

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

Last seen in Pudsey with 12 cans of special brew on a park bench at 9am last Monday morning singing 'We are staying up, we are staying up' 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I have no idea what to think of this signing. Seems to be quite mixed opinions. 

Oh well, it's exciting at least. 

His first line already indicates Sam Tighe has no idea about football 😉

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

fans of other clubs eg newcastle say terrible sevilla say fantastic

In la liga TOTS.

Sevilla had lowest goals conceded in la liga.

Fans say he's better than Kounde who will cost Chelsea twice as much.

Newcastle salt priceless.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I doubt Ming or Konsa will go anywhere. For me I have alway advocated having 3 top draw centre back fighting it out, and then one young talent as the 4th centre back. Then maybe a utility defender like Chambers as emergency back up for 3 or 4 positions.

A perfect fit in regards to the type of player we need. Quick, strong, good in the air, decent with the ball at his feet. 

Delighted with this addition!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

This is being used to batter Carlos on twitter but to be honest I'm not sure I've ever seen a player this close to keeping up with Traore in a straight foot race. He looks seriously rapid to me. 

Carlos looks seriously quick and never gave up , a lot of players just let him go 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Indigo said:

I'm blaming you if he reappears because you summoned him like the Candyman...  🤣

200.gif

Â