Rennes a July 30th 18:00 CET

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m going to pretend I know who any of these players are and say…

good line up 

Santamaria was the DM we were heavily linked with in our first season back in the PL, but he rejected us if reports were true.

Terrier (winger), is highly rated for Rennes.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Santamaria was the DM we were heavily linked with in our first season back in the PL, but he rejected us if reports were true.

Terrier (winger), is highly rated for Rennes.

He’s dogged, I’ll give you that. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Buendia wont play in midfield. Loses the ball too much. 

Thank you. Been saying this for a year now. Brilliant player, but with very high risk/reward - keep him away from your own goal.

Buendia is our own Bruno Fernandes (but more lovable obviously).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter Griffin said:

To help you out...

No cohesion
/kə(ʊ)ˈhiːʒ(ə)n/
an underlying opinion
  1. the feeling or fact of forming an opinion that you do not like the manager regardless of the results or improvements seen in the team
    "until Stevie G goes the use of 'no cohesion' can be used to discredit his work"

558DE121-4E3E-4052-8CBB-3AB18C2AF2F5.gif.dcb0cc02901e24a3d457696233567ecd.gif

• Thanks 1

Not reading too much into the team. It’s probably close enough to what starts at Bournemouth but i can say with a fair degree of confidence that most of our team is droppable if they have a few bad games. We do have great squad depth now. Hope they are making serious demands from each other in training for the shirt. That’s what you want. It’s healthy. 

I’m a bit surprised not to see Chambers in there. Thought he had written his name on the team sheet after the Man U match. Otherwise, good pick, quite excited to see how this lot perform.

EDIT - just seen the tweet above so that explains Chambers. 

Edited by briny_ear

Â