Martinez

Cash    Chambers    Carlos     Digne

Kamara

McGinn              Ramsey

Coutinho

Bailey         Watkins

• Like 1

On 28/07/2022 at 02:57, IrishVilla10 said:

No one could convince me this isn’t our best 11, question mark over chambers only but he deserves a shot 

Why are there question marks over Chambers? He was playing brilliantly towards the end of last season, he was magnificent against Man City away

55 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why are there question marks over Chambers? He was playing brilliantly towards the end of last season, he was magnificent against Man City away

Not doubting his ability I would just like to see both Mings and konsa alongside Carlos also 

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s just not very physical. Smart player though. 

18 minutes ago, lexicon said:

And only watchable in the UK, apparently. 

Anyone know if there'll be a way round that?

Will be plenty of opportunities just before kick off.

Looks like we will get to see one of our old targets today (Santamaria).

Wil also be interesting to see Terrier (LW) & Doku (RW).

Rennes finished 4th I Ligue 1 last season, so thats Europa League i think?

Seems like a recipe for disaster. 1300 people queuing up with a voucher to exchange it for a ticket and then unreserved seats!!!

We know loads will be in a pub/bar and leave it to the last minute.

This system seems a bit backwards in this modern age. I can see lots of fans missing the KO 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/27/stade-rennais-supporters--guide/

Aston Villa will be backed by a sell-out allocation of supporters for our final pre-season fixture against Stade Rennais on Saturday. 

The club has sold out its maximum number of 1,300 tickets for the trip to northern France as Villa complete their pre-season preparations ahead of the opening day of the 2022/23 Premier League season.

Please note, supporters will be issued a voucher via post by Aston Villa, not a valid match ticket. This voucher is to be exchanged at the ticketing kiosk from around 90 minutes prior to kick-off on the day of the game. This is located near Gate 14.

All tickets are unreserved seating, supporters will not be allocated specific seats.

• Shocked 1

Â