Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

No Dion, they haven't had chance after chance at all. Has he been given a script. They've had maybe 3, which is prob the same as Villa.

The goal, Mane header, Jones shot x 2 I think 

Shot stats are 6 for us 8 for them, 3 on target each 

The KFC bucket f**ker in black aside, it’s been a decent game. We’ve had some chances and are still in it, we could go on to win it (we won’t). Their back line is dodgy today, we need to start the second half like we did the last and pressure them into mistakes. 

Norwegian commentary also really critical of Moss’ performance. All but flat out saying he’s too fat and old to do the job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Moss with a dodgy decision, guaranteed. 

There's been a few calls now.

Nakamba pickpocketing Henderson and getting called for a foul in midfield. 

Obviously the call he didn't see because he was blind to the foul on Coutinho, in what looked like a promising situation for us.

Those are the two I noticed. 

Hopefully he's got better in him to come

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Not mentioned in the half time commentary. Offside and a foul in our goal though. Bummers!!!

I turned it off for half time, they seriously suggesting Watkins being bundled over by their player in to their player was a foul by Watkins? 

• Like 1

Just now, El Zen said:

Norwegian commentary also really critical of Moss’ performance. All but flat out saying he’s too fat and old to do the job. 

I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but he's just not fit to referee at this level and shouldn't be in games like this.

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's not played in months, and he's up against one of the absolute best teams in the world. What do you expect?

From everything I've seen from him. It's not just today. 

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Seriously? He's done well. He's broken up loads of their attacks and only made on real error when trying to play it out from the back. 

Who you talking about, Jon Moss 🤣

• Like 1