Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/22 at 23:00

Just now, macandally said:

Remind me again why we sacked Dean Smith?

Defence is non-existent, twice undone with a Sunday League punt.

Attacks win games, Defences win leagues

Oh FFS not this again.

Even if Gerrard isn't the right man, the decision to get rid of Smith was absolutely justified.

• Like 1

Just now, macandally said:

Remind me again why we sacked Dean Smith?

Because our record from the 1st January until the day he got sacked was horrendous and the performances were getting worse and worse.

But of course, you knew this.

• Like 4

Just now, R.Bear said:

Because it's not Gerrard's fault that Ings and Watkins cant take simple chances. We should have been winning comfortably at half-time.

Tottenham have scored 4. Even if we had converted our chances we'd still be loosing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

Because it's not Gerrard's fault that Ings and Watkins cant take simple chances. We should have been winning comfortably at half-time.

But he keeps picking them along with SJM and Konsa. He hasn't got a clue how to change a game. He drops Sansom after being the pick of the midfield against Wolves. I could go on.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Because the same players bottled it for him as well? 10 points from 11 games? 5 loses on the spin. Terrible form throughout 2021. Remember any of that 

Oh so it’s the players?  How much money do we need to spend and how much churn before we get the “right” players?

Mentality and structure is set by the manager, Conte strangely has sorted out pretty much the same players at Spuds, we on the other hand remain “shite”

• Like 1

Â