Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/22 at 23:00

Another frustrating match where we show glimpses of how good we could be...but we aren't.

Coutinho clear MOTM, runner up Ramsey.

Konsa was garbage.

Son and Lloris their joint MOTM. Son is probably my favorite PL player who doesn't play for Villa. Pure class. I'd rather have him than Kane.

If I had one criticism of SG this game, it's that he waited too long for the subs yet again. When we went 2-0 down, it only took about 5 minutes to see that the players didn't have the legs left to do what they did first half. He should have gotten some fresh legs out there much sooner.

Edited by TomC
Corrected spelling of Ramsey

Im sick to death of these absolutely cowardly displays at home to spurs

Konsa should never ever play for us against after that absolute shit show.

Ings and watkins couldnt score in a night club.

Mcginn needs to be dropped asap. Absolutely hopeless.

A shit show

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were the better team. Absolutely no luck at all. Watch it again if you don’t agree because you are wrong. We are having a really unlucky season. I can never remember another one when so much goes against us.

I don’t blame Gerrard for this (although why Chambers was dropped is beyond me). Very few players going into this summer knowing their Villa future is secure. Martinez, Cash, Digne, Mings (maybe), Ramsey, Coutinho, Buendia. Anyone else could easily be sold. 

• Like 1

Beaten by a 400m strike force today. If Ings was on form at all we’d have been leading at HT. second half was a shitshow! 

Konsa was truly terrible. Gutless, weak and allowed Kane to bully him for the whole. He shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11 going forward. 

Edited by Herman22

Just now, M_Afro said:

We were the better team. Absolutely no luck at all. Watch it again if you don’t agree because you are wrong. We are having a really unlucky season. I can never remember another one when so much goes against us.

We were the better team for a half, and were nowhere near clinical enough. We were then nowhere near the better side in the second half and got slapped.

No luck involved. We lost because of our own failings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Conte proving how a manager should manage a squad. 

I’m not sure he is responsible for the unbelievable amount of luck that spurs had today. We were the better team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â