Pre match thread

mottaloo

Sanson, probably the best of our 3 midfielders last week gets dropped for Luiz, while McGinn keeps his place again....

Konsa keeps his place over Chambers, when Chambers did nothing that wrong to be dropped in the first place, but was replaced anyways, but Konsa hasnt been any better...at all.

Buendia looked good last week, and still no gravy.

Part of me really just wants this season over, i think i have nearly had enough.

• Thanks 1

Sanson plays well, gets dropped. McGinn continues to play poorly keeps his place

FFS got his favourites and all his bullshit talk about improve the squads and competition for places

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Sort of game this where Spurs have a player who hasn't scored for 23 years, yet he does us against us. 

Surely we are due a performance against a 'top' side at some point and hopefully tonight. I've had covid since Monday, felt absolute crap, but got myself some nice M&S cheese and nibbles and a bottle of Malbec while I watch, to try and perk me up a bit...

3-0 Spurs it is then. 

Klinsman playing?!

44 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I bet anyone 38 finest Earth pence that Gerrard drops Sanson and Bailey in favour of Ings and Luiz. More shockingly slow, narrow, football to follow.

Lets hope no-one falls on their arse during the lead up to a goal this time.

image.png.3d7b3125e7879388e840f5e8b68bd87d.png

I don't think Sanson is the messiah or something and he's the answer to all our problems but why has he been benched again over McGinn or Ramsey? It's ridiculous. I really think Buendia should be in the team in some way but that's whatever. 

It's just yet another big sack of shite from Gerrard. 

• Like 2