Pre match thread

mottaloo

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Everytime he's taken off Buendia as a sub our forward play has fallen off a cliff. Not starting him is baffling. If he needs to drop an attacking midfielder I'm afraid that man is Coutinho. He's just not going to drop his mate though. 

I can only think Watkins is playing wide. Where that leaves our marauding full backs I'm not sure.

Another baffling team selection. Not up in arms too much about Buendia being dropped as I think he's overrated on here and his numbers are very poor for an attacking midfielder, but Ings-Watkins has never worked up to now so not sure why Gerrard thinks it will today.

Gerrard watches these in training but sometimes I wonder what he sees as most of the first 11 are immune from getting dropped and never seem to turn up. They better had today.

If we f*** today up too I can see more fans turning if they haven't already. 

37 minutes ago, hippo said:

They had a row in the tunnel after the Watford game. Seems to have taken on greater significance now.

We also know Sanson won't ever play for us again. 

What a petulant child we have as a head coach - those who sourced him want **** off !

The thing I don't get about Sanson or even Buendia, is if he they had a nuclear falling out, would either be on the bench?