Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I like the pro home kit,  not the fan one

I like the fan away kit, not the pro one

Admittedly, could be the lighting of the rubbish pro shots that make the away one look rubbish. But the pro home kit definitely looks better, even with poor lighting. 

There's something about the material that just screams "cheap", but I might just be biased by experience with everything Castore make being cheap, disposable shite liable to disintegrate in the wash. Eagerly awaiting NV's kit reviews!

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The monotone badge looks infinitely better than the full ( washed out against blue yellow lion ) version IMO.

Gives me hints of the tweak direction we should go in with it!

I agree. I love the way it seamlessly is integrated into the rest of the kit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If the claret was more vibrant, I would like this home kit. 

I think they got the shade close to perfect. No purple or pink to be found.

• Like 2

The away is a bit dull and the piping on it is sort of annoying. 

But I rather like the home shirt even if they played it safe. They got the claret right. The neck design is solid. Crest looks fine. The Castore logo is better than most.

Hopefully they get more creative next year, but I'm content with these. We've had much worse. 

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

There's something about the material that just screams "cheap", but I might just be biased by experience with everything Castore make being cheap, disposable shite liable to disintegrate in the wash. Eagerly awaiting NV's kit reviews!

As a prelude 😉