Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Welcome to the fashion industry. Add “Gucci” to a basic adidas T-shirt… £500.

Nassef Sawiris Is laughing all the way to the bank 

They put so little effort to design it's scary. 

For example - that light blue training top, if you take off the Villa branding you can probably get that top by another brand, same quality from SportsDirect for 8 to 10 quid but Villa have it at 48 quid

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Or trying to recoup so money that he has heavily invested in the club. You dont have to pay it if you dont want to.

Personally i probably wont be as its abit pricey and nothing really looks all that to me

Ohh I’m with you on that one. 

my statement is about how adding a badge to a basic tee increases it’s value in stupid ways 

• Like 2

Some of it looks nice.  The short sleeve length is at least not too long like the kappa stuff.

But f#@k me is it expensive.  £48 for a training t-shirt. I know inflation has gone through the roof, but I can't imagine many/any will buy that at full price. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

image.jpeg.811c5d3c7113cc2295052b013298b2bc.jpeg
£35 for that ugly thing. Cheaper yes, but I wouldn’t buy either for the prices quoted. 

Appearance taste is subjective. It almost certainly costs exactly the same to make as ours, yet is £13 (27%) cheaper !

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Or trying to recoup so money that he has heavily invested in the club. You dont have to pay it if you dont want to.

Personally i probably wont be as its abit pricey and nothing really looks all that to me

I reckon they'd sell more at a lower price and thus make more profit.  Additionally the extra advertising and pressure would sell more as more people have it.  I'm not sure they have the right price point given the clientele.  People dont have to buy but the club will want to sell it but may have missed the mark and likely the sales numbers they will be targeting. 

I think most Villa fans would buy Villa gear if they could and for the club it's a balance of profit per item and sales numbers, given the prices I would think they are off the mark.

Just now, Steero113 said:

God, some of those items are gash. 

I think we have much nicer gear despite the annoying inflated pricing. I’d be horrified if we had Wolves’s kit for the prices we’ve seen on ours. 

• Like 1

Some of the stuff looks decent, I'd buy a few pieces once it hits the sale. I like that sweatshirt that says light blue but looks beige to me lol... Anyway I feel like its mostly overpriced and I can see this annoying a lot of fans on top of the ticket prices.

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Some of the stuff looks decent, I'd buy a few pieces once it hits the sale. I like that sweatshirt that says light blue but looks beige to me lol... Anyway I feel like its mostly overpriced and I can see this annoying a lot of fans on top of the ticket prices.

I thought the same. Nice but way too expensive.

• Like 1

This one the only one that's half OK imo, but no way would I pay that much for a Cazoo branded training top with a monochrome Villa badge in color bone height

Aston Villa Staff Training 1/4 Zip Midlayer Top - Dark Grey

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If they are going to take the piss with kit prices then might just have to buy it elsewhere.

Get a holiday to Turkey for two weeks and buy the fake Villa kits and training gear for the family all for the same price as buying the real things from the Villa 😂

• Haha 1