Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Could this lot generate 40 - 50 mill? Or way too optimistic?

Matt Targett, Morgan Sanson, Bertrand Traore, Anwar El Ghazi, Trezeguet & Kortney Hause are likely to be available for transfer this summer. 

(JPercyTelegraph)

Sell the lot of them to Forest and throw in Davis for an extra 10m and it would a very sound investment of 60m by Forest and give them a chance of finishing 17th. 

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm getting the feeling that there will be outgoings now before any more incomings...

at 5'11......he needs to be exceptional, if he's a centre back.

Villamole aka Thatcher Lover chats some crap on twitter. When this guy gonna stop pretending hes a ITK. Now he's made a new twitter account called 'goalumi' to try and back up his lies

Just now, messi11 said:

Villamole aka Thatcher Lover chats some crap on twitter. When this guy gonna stop pretending hes a ITK. Now he's made a new twitter account called 'goalumi' to try and back up his lies

I’d like to clarify that this guy isn’t me. Just in case.

29 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm getting the feeling that there will be outgoings now before any more incomings...

Yeah, its been 3 days without a player announced. I would have expected some movement on the next player by now

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Could this lot generate 40 - 50 mill? Or way too optimistic?

Matt Targett, Morgan Sanson, Bertrand Traore, Anwar El Ghazi, Trezeguet & Kortney Hause are likely to be available for transfer this summer. 

(JPercyTelegraph)

I think it’s about right, we should be looking for around £20m for Targett IMO, although rumours of closer to £15m. £5-10m for the rest, Sanson and Traore at the upper end, Trezeguet, El Ghazi, Hause at the lower end.

Also get the sense Luiz will be off, around £20-25m I’d expect with Roma reportedly interested.

Of course as others have said, some might have to be loaned out which would put a dent in the money received.

• Like 2

Just now, david-avfc said:

I think it’s about right, we should be looking for around £20m for Targett IMO, although rumours of closer to £15m. £5-10m for the rest, Sanson and Traore at the upper end, Trezeguet, El Ghazi, Hause at the lower end.

Also get the sense Luiz will be off, around £20-25m I’d expect with Roma reportedly interested.

Of course as others have said, some might have to be loaned out which would put a dent in the money received.

I wouldn't be shocked if Luiz signed a new contract. That sort of twist.