Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Suarez can **** off. Would rather risk giving Archer game time instead. 

Archer is actually the reason I want us to sign Suarez, he'd learn massively from him on the training ground and being in the squad.

• Like 4

On 13/05/2022 at 23:56, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would City sell Jesus?

If they did, how much do we reckon they would want?

A fish and a loaf of bread 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It does, and Atletico have a considerably higher wage budget than us.  I just don't see why he would pick us over Atletico, unless he absolutely just wants to play in the Premier League.  It's the same as the Kessie transfer, we had offered more than Barca, but we chose them.

So hes free. Probably worth 40-50m in today’s market.  Give him 25m signing bonus.  That would go a long way.

5 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

So hes free. Probably worth 40-50m in today’s market.  Give him 25m signing bonus.  That would go a long way.

Thats a terrible negotiation tactic. He was worth about 15 million last summer 

2 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Would be a decent option to have, weirdly I never rated him when he was playing in the French league but he's been quite decent for Burnley

I think he just stands out because he’s the only flair player at Burnley. Think he’d look pretty average anywhere else

Suarez as a squad option would make sense but I’d be worried that he’d come in and Gerrard would feel obligated to stick him in the side no matter what. I haven’t seen him since he moved to Atletico but many have commented he’s lost his pace, he’s only started 20 games this season, which indicates Atletico don’t view him as the same threat as a couple of years ago. Maybe he’d be a very good squad player but I’m not sure signing someone at that stage of their career is really going to push us on

Jeunes Footeux report that West Ham, Aston Villa and Newcastle want to sign Wolfsburg defender Maxence Lacroix. The Frenchman has been impressive in the Bundesliga, since joining the German side in August 2020.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/16/report-west-ham-aston-villa-and-newcastle-want-22-year-old-french-defender/

• Like 1