Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Very, very happy with this.  Plus we have FFP transfer money left to buy a second midfielder because the way that McGinn and Luiz played in the second half today they can't be starting for us next season if we want to try and finish top half.

If Gerrard keeps signing players of this calibre, that will do for me. And if he cannot get a tune out of his own players next season, then he can be moved on, and we will have a better team for someone else to work with. 

• Like 4

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

We were winning against City when I heard about this transfer happening, so frankly he’s been nothing but bad luck since he signed.

Boubs out?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Anyway let us all enjoy some Boubs let the summer roll on!

Thanks for that! Mrs F has just looked over my shoulder and seen your comment and now I’m on a VT ban. 

• Haha 3

How big is he for a DM then? 

I want one with exceptional positioning, o.k passing and who opposition look at pre match and think "blimey we're in for a game against that guy today."

Perhaps it's too optimistic to think he'll come with Vieria qualities but we desperately need that sort of midfielder who can get in opposition faces.

Think issue with this signing is we need him to hit ground running as too many we sign come highly rated but take months to get up to speed.

At least we've got him in early rather than August so can't fault us on that.

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

Always disappointing when you finally see Boubs in the flesh. Never delivers on the anticipation.

And Areola was a no-show yet again at West Ham.

• Haha 1

Â