Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Kamara out!!

I genuinely know nothing about him other than he’s plays for Marseille 

So did Morgan Sanson.

I need to calibrate my exchange rate of French midfielders to gauge how good this guy might be:

How many Jean II Makoun / Matthieu Berson would I get, ability wise, for one Boubacar Kamara? 

I hope, for the love of McGrath, this guy puts an end to our (long) search for a defensive midfielder who is any good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I need to calibrate my exchange rate of French midfielders to gauge how good this guy might be:

How many Jean II Makoun / Matthieu Berson would I get, ability wise, for one Boubacar Kamara? 

I hope, for the love of McGrath, this guy puts an end to our (long) search for a defensive midfielder who is any good. 

Looks wistfully in the direction of George Boateng

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know nothing of this player apart from there is no way Villa will get him? 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

If we can’t get him then he’s all I ever wanted, but if we do get him then it’s because he’s rubbish.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

If we can’t get him then he’s all I ever wanted, but if we do get him then it’s because he’s rubbish.

You’ve been in here too long. When’s your parole due? 

• Haha 1

So many questions these days. Who is he? Is he any good? Will he need a season to bed in? Will he turn to shit the moment he puts on a Villa shirt? I hope he is good, we need good, lots of good, because this season has not been acceptable.

oh wow. Fair play to Gerrard and the club for this. Tho, I'll be honest, my opinion on this player is completely based from you lot. I have no idea if he's any good or not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

The last player I'd never previously heard of who got so many people this excited was Leon Bailey :wacko:

That’s true.

Plus Sanson was so highly rated and also from Marseille and for some reason basically never got to play for Villa.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

God lets hopw he jas signed after watching the 2nd half he must be thinking why am i joining these losers

Or he watched and thought, my god, if I was playing today instead of that Nakamba fella we would almost certainly have beat Man City in their backyard in the most important game of their season. 

• Like 2

I think Kamara has quite an higher profile than Sanson had, wanted by Atlético de Madrid, linked to Man Utd and probably other clubs bigger than us, in the current France squad. Sanson rated when we signed him, but not as much as Kamara is.

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

We have taken due dilligence to another level.

• Haha 1

Â