Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yes he is the last of our midfielders I'd be asking to drop deeper 

tbh I think we'll see mcginn. drop deeper and Tielemens in mcginn's position.  it's not ideal but we'll survive.  we've got Tiels and Ramsey ahead of luiz and mcginn.  just no cover at all.  Tim at a push.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, duke313 said:

I wasn’t talking about they type of injury, obviously it’s disappointing he’s picked up a season ending injury. I was referring to people thinking we aren’t going to win another game without Kamara, when we managed without him last season and went on a great run. Pau is back, and hopefully Konsa won’t be far behind him.

We didn't manage too well without him this season though. Drew to one of the worst teams the league has ever seen, lost to man united and struggled to beat a poor Burnley.

Our form didn't exactly pick up on his return, but his absence could be seen as the catalyst that started our poor run.

Clearly, we can and will win games without him, but it's a valid concern about our shape without him. 

My biggest concern is fitness though. We were already low on numbers in the DM department. Having sold Donk and lost Kamara, and already having a midfield that's played more minutes than anyone else in the league, we're going to be struggling in the not too distant future. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrBlack said:

We didn't manage too well without him this season though. Drew to one of the worst teams the league has ever seen, lost to man united and struggled to beat a poor Burnley.

Our form didn't exactly pick up on his return, but his absence could be seen as the catalyst that started our poor run.

Clearly, we can and will win games without him, but it's a valid concern about our shape without him. 

My biggest concern is fitness though. We were already low on numbers in the DM department. Having sold Donk and lost Kamara, and already having a midfield that's played more minutes than anyone else in the league, we're going to be struggling in the not too distant future. 

If Tim is a DM then he must get a run of games in Kamala’s role. Sink or swim

32 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Don't call him DM.....They will change it to Tim but DIM....Them bloomin terrace fiends, of the opposition.

2 hours ago, FLVillan said:

Vice President?  Couldn't be any worse.... 😃🤣   

god damn auto correct! I think it did that to someone else a few pages back too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, paul514 said:

Sink or Tim

I’ll get my coat

• Haha 1

Â