Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Kamara has been poor in pre-season and last week against Newcastle, no doubt about it he's looked off the pace and has been caught on the ball quite a few times.

Today he got caught in possession early in the game and the poor form looked to continue.

The rest of the game he was superb, mopped up for the defence and midfield and was a key part of the midfield domination. Great to see him back to his best.

• Like 1

Much better today. After one initial early wobble, he was back to his best. He's got a great habit of nicking the ball off an opposition player's toes at the last second, and his passing was great as well.

58 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Why? Was class today, don't think he gave tge ball away near our goal which was great

Twas a poor attempt at sarcasm…. 

People forget Boubs is still relatively young for a DM. He’s still growing into the role . But for me he’s the one along with Dougie who we should build the team around. 

Hope not

«Liverpool are at a crossroads in their search for a replacement for star midfielder Fabinho, and attention now turns to a name who could play a pivotal role in the Reds' midfield: Aston Villa's Boubacar Kamara. .»

https://www-fichajes-net.translate.goog/noticias/liverpool-fija-boubacar-kamara-mediocampo-20230824.html?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=no&_x_tr_pto=wapp

21 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Couldn't afford him 

Maybe  but remember they have won the league, bigger stars than Dallas and got more silver than Buckingham Palace 

• Haha 1

What an absolute pleasure it is to watch this young man play his trade. Hardly ever puts a foot wrong, always looking for the best pass, and has that special quality to  create time and space for the colleague he chooses to pass to.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerrard has been in Klopp's ear. We all know how highly he rates the lad. I hope we can tie him down with a new contract along with Watkins, that one seems to have gone a little quiet. 

• Like 1

Â