Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

i will forgive poor performances, and he was poor no doubt.

However, at one point he stopped running, he lost the ball and just stood there, made zero effort, another time he could have ran for a ball later on and just stood there in a huff.

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, sorry, it just is.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PaulC said:

No excuse for losing then making no  effort to chase back.  He was just walking.

Was just coming to say that’s what really annoyed me from him today. He was poor today but I hate when our players don’t want to show the effort to get back, especially defending against transitions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Class player but had an absolute stinker today. 

Unpopular opinion but Kamara has never struck me as being class.

Always had a mistake in him watching him in a villa shirt.

Luiz far better player imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Tonali and Bruno already look like the best pairing in midfield in the league to me.  They just destroyed Kamara especially, Doug was better but still not at his best.

Very easy to say when its 1) first game of season and you are at home 2) your locker room leader gets a serious injury 3) the performance of your opposition was dreadful

1st half we matched them.

2nd half we were totally and utterly pathetic.  Gave up and a majority of the team were like terrified cowards

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Unpopular opinion but Kamara has never struck me as being class.

Always had a mistake in him watching him in a villa shirt.

Luiz far better player imo

I agree that Luiz is a better player (certainly atm anyway), but I do think Kamara has typically been much, much better than what we saw today, and he’s still only 23, which is very young for his position.

He’ll grow into the season IMO, and that was a particularly tough fixture today.

Â