Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kamara isn't going for anythjng less than 60m.  No chance they paying that.

Not sure what the **** collymores doing as a so called villa fan touting our players about 

60m?  With the price Rice went for, and what Brighton want for Caicedo, i'd be looking something similar for Kamara unless he handed in a transfer request.

29 minutes ago, duke313 said:

60m?  With the price Rice went for, and what Brighton want for Caicedo, i'd be looking something similar for Kamara unless he handed in a transfer request.

Starting offers =]

15 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Kamara demands more 

Doucoure? Who the f*** is that?

I'd be p***** if Kamara went for less than the Rice figure of £105 million.

Kamara was close to Villa's best player of the season.

As far as Kamara is concerned, everyone just hates that we can sign such a good player and can't wait for him to sign for someone else. They will have to try to get used to it, because we're beginning to make a habit of it. 

• Like 1

I think last season was his settling in season. He had some unfortunate injuries but they were impact not muscle related. Think he will go into the stratosphere this one with better players and Emerys magic dust.

• Like 2

On 19/07/2023 at 13:04, villarule123 said:

Can't believe one of the big boys didn't pick him up on a free. 

They did. Just seen someone else posted the same comment as me. Nice to know I’m not the only one who regards us as a “big boy”. Too many Villa fans simply accepting Sky bullshit.

Edited by meregreen

On 31/05/2023 at 11:06, Wainy316 said:

Nobody outside of Villa seems to have cottoned on to just how good he is yet which absolutely suits us fine.

It Seems Gerrrad keeps reminding Klopp.

On 20/07/2023 at 12:51, John said:

As far as Kamara is concerned, everyone just hates that we can sign such a good player and can't wait for him to sign for someone else. They will have to try to get used to it, because we're beginning to make a habit of it. 

Sometimes ignoring us, is to our advantage.

I feel a chant coming on...........Under the radar we will go Ee-I-Ee-I-Ee-OH, when we catch you napping, we'll turn you upside down, Unai Emery, Unai Emery, thanks for being around.

..........I'll get my coat.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â