Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Cancelled his Honeymoon to go on international duty and his reward not playing a single minute. Deschamps you word removed .

Disgrace tbh even if it was just a couple of minutes you'd have thought he'd at least have added to his number of caps. What an utter bellend.

Edited by Tom13

• 4 weeks later...

Rice is potentially a better player off the ball (e.g positioning). But bouba is absolutely miles ahead of him in terms of his possession play. Bouba has genuine la pausa style press resistance a la busquets whereas rice is a plodder 

58 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Rice is potentially a better player off the ball (e.g positioning). But bouba is absolutely miles ahead of him in terms of his possession play. Bouba has genuine la pausa style press resistance a la busquets whereas rice is a plodder 

I have to disagree here, rice drives with the ball and is much better at turning defence into attack. I think it’s very harsh calling him a plodder too. Kamara takes it defensively though. But their possession stats don’t compare. 
IMG_6402.jpeg.a6f6510d923e2e9adff79ebbaf2ba688.jpeg

IMG_6400.thumb.jpeg.f32652d071bcc9354e6c679ffc24108f.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Declan Rice.  Very good young English midfielder no doubt.  Just moved for a whopping £105m.  But the question is, would a single person on here swap him for this guy?

No

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I have to disagree here, rice drives with the ball and is much better at turning defence into attack. I think it’s very harsh calling him a plodder too. Kamara takes it defensively though. But their possession stats don’t compare. 
IMG_6402.jpeg.a6f6510d923e2e9adff79ebbaf2ba688.jpeg

IMG_6400.thumb.jpeg.f32652d071bcc9354e6c679ffc24108f.jpeg

Those stats probably highlight the fact that West Ham were a counterattacking team that were regularly on the back foot last season. 

Rice isn't a plodder sure, but kamara isn't being asked to carry the ball for us as he doesn't need to.

Who can handle a press better isn't shown in those stats. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Adman said:

I think Kamara is a very tidy footballer.  I have to say Declan rice is a player who reads the game so well and is one of those players who is central to a great team without being the standout player, but without them they are not such a great team.  I think he'll do extremely well at arsenal and justify the fee.  

Declan Rice at the moment is a better all-round player, I do like him too. Rice always plays pretty well for England who as we know are a top four team.

Kamara will get there too, just needs to have an injury free season and I'm sure he an influence Villa in much the same way as Rice has done for his teams.

I'd say Kamara would also need to command a high fee to reimburse Villa. Douglas Luiz possibly even higher as he currently looks top level and has done it for a few seasons longer than Kamara.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I'd say Kamara would also need to command a high fee to reimburse Villa. Douglas Luiz possibly even higher as he currently looks top level and has done it for a few seasons longer than Kamara.

He would . Kamara isnt a playmaker like Rice tends to be at times  . That breakaway goal at home to Leeds is the only time i have seen him spearheading an attack. But he is a **** brilliant technically superb dm . Reminds me of Denis Rodman. To get the offense clicking you need that defensive mindset. Just brilliant at the defensive side of midfield with a 6th sense of danger.

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Those stats probably highlight the fact that West Ham were a counterattacking team that were regularly on the back foot last season. 

Rice isn't a plodder sure, but kamara isn't being asked to carry the ball for us as he doesn't need to.

Who can handle a press better isn't shown in those stats. 

They’re actually too completely different players to be fair so it’s hard to even compare them. Different roles and that. 

Wtf Collymore, thought he's meant to villa fan.

Collymore urges Liverpool to consider ‘exceptional’ 23y/o as a potentially ‘excellent acquisition’ https://www.empireofthekop.com/2023/07/18/collymore-liverpool-transfer-plea-kamara/

Stan Collymore has urged Liverpool to consider Aston Villa midfielder Boubacar Kamara as a possible replacement for Fabinho this summer.

• Confused 1

I'm on another forum and one of the Liverpool supporting folks said they should consider Kamara (also mentioned that he felt we are a problem & that's why they should consider him). Let them know that we (Monchi/Emery) would probably ask for more than what Brighton's supposedly asking for Caicedo.... Riled a few feathers ha

• Like 1

Â