Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Is he available for selection Sunday ?

Highly unlikely, he will have had a couple of days training after a bad injury and long layoff.

Might make the bench for show purposes?

wouldnt be surprised if he didnt make the bench this weekend, maybe the bench for the game after, who knows.

On 04/11/2022 at 21:49, Johnnyp said:

Is he available for selection Sunday ?

The match pack on the club app stated he had trained all week and was available for selection today. I would be surprised if he started, but he may come on for a bit of match fitness later on. 

Edited by Made In Aston

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was class when he came on, was doing well what he was just before the injuries, nice interceptions and intelligent passing.

Think having young players like him in the squad is what convinced Emery to quit a top 7 La Liga team mid season.

I agree. 

Although the Erebor levels of money that would have been offered to him would also have been attractive. 

• Like 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

Luiz and Kamara is going to be a great partnership going forward. Amazing that that prat before couldn't see it. 

Just like today Dendoncker will also have his uses in certain games especially aerially as he helped defend the corners and set pieces today.

If we can sign another decent passer the central midfield options will be o.k I think but we obviously need to move a couple out.

Obviously it's early days but he has a quality about him where he seems to always have the time to do what he wants, or maybe he just picks the best option from the ones he knows he has time for.

I think he he's a really clever player, and makes things look obvious or easy in a way that only elite-level players do. 

I'm really excited about him coming back in - can't wait for him to get a run of games.

• Like 1

Â