Match Thread: Everton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Zatman said:

Centre back vs a team who havent had a shot yet

How does he not help himself? Was he chewing gum again 😛

Haha, no I just meant he detracts from the good stuff he does with his brain fades. I can't agree with you all the time 😛

• Like 1

Slightly lucky to be ahead I reckon, we've not played at all well, Digne has looked nervous and we've carried Coutinho for much of the half.

Doucoure has too much space in the middle of the park, Richarlison should have been booked four times and they look good down their left.

Just needs a bit of organisation, a bit of galvanising and we can definitely do these.

The bottle throwing is a disgrace.

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Absolute bullshit. That pass out was awful but aside from that he’s not put a foot wrong. This is why people don’t take criticism of him seriously.

If that goal goes jn you wouldnt be saying that.

He has put us in trouble a couple times this game withsome poor simple passes.

His defensive works been ok i cant fault that but hr looks lazy jn certain parts of his game

There is a simple way to fix the whole words removed who throw bottles. Something gets thrown on the pitch by a fan. That team forfeits the match. If it takes until after the match to sort it out, the result on the pitch is replaced with a forfeit loss

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Watkins been taking lessons from Davis.  Bring on Ings for the second half, will work better with Buendia and Coutinho.

Still need that DCM.

Glad to go in 1-0, good competitive game.  You know it’s going to be hard when teams lose their manager and the club want a response.

Our game breaks down without Watkins. He has been decent! 

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Roughing it up on the pitch instead of playing, crowd hurling glass bottles at the player. Welcome to Everton

Excactly. Neanderthal team playing neanderthal tactics with neanderthal fans behaving like neanderthals with a neanderthal manager actively encouraging both. 

I hope we absolutely tear them apart, and that our players escape without serious injury. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

His defensive works been ok i cant fault that but hr looks lazy jn certain parts of his game

Everton zero shots all game 

Mings is having a fine game 

• Like 4

Just now, Demitri_C said:

He made one pass that went directly out for a corner.

He has not put us in trouble.

He is not even remotely ‘lazy’

• Like 2